JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

This week and some sales

May 16, 2014

Y'all.  It has been a trying week.  Two scary trips to the ER.  A tragedy in our next door neighbor's home that we were privy to because of toddler fascination with blinking lights. And then yesterday I came home to find a giant snake wrapped around our kitchen door and wreath with his head down in our bird's nest.  The momma bird was just fluttering around chirping frantically.  A second bird was sitting near her calmly.  I know that's nature but it broke my heart.  It was just the final straw of negativity in a stressful week.

I am really proud of myself for neither eating nor shopping my feelings.  I was a communications major in college and very in touch with how I'm feeling and what will truly improve my mood.  Extra calories and buyers remorse do not leave good long term effects for me personally.  

That being said, I ate a big bowl of oreo ice cream in bed last night.

And Serena and Lily is having a site wide 20% sale right.  Just use code VIP20 at checkout.  I may or may not be thinking about this shower curtain for the kids' bathroom and these sheets for our bed.  And some new summer jammies for the babes are always justifiable right?  I mean they are still wearing their Christmas PJ's.


And I'm dancing a fine line around my shopping cart on Tory Burch right now.  We'll see which part of me wins out.  This pair and this pair are such neutrals, and we all know staples are hard to resist.


There are still a lot of awesome deals at the Tory Burch Seasonal Sale.  Many things up are up to 40% off.  I stocked up a few weeks ago during the last sale so I'm trying to be good this morning.  Of course I still have my eye on a few things. Everything above and below is part of the sale!





Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

18 comments:

  1. It's always hard to say no to Tory. I'm currently wanting a pair of the brown Reva's and a pair of sandals for summer. Ah.


    Happy Friday!

    Xo-L
    www.simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez girl I hope your weekend gets better! I'm the worst stress eater and shopper- I've been more of a eater lately and it's an awful habit to have. I just picked up some Miller sandals- I couldn't resist the pricing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a bad week. I hope you have a great weekend - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is truly gross. We had a big black snack in our yard and it gave us the shivers. Also, at Christmas two ER visits in a week. Hope you have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a week! glad everyone's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok - not going to sugarcoat it....your week sucked. I hope you can find some time to indulge and relax this weekend and hopefully turn a new page. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah Tory. I want everything so bad, but I LOVE that white crossbody!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so tempted by the Tory Burch sale. I hope you have a much better weekend, and it will be a new week soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a snake??? oh heavens i would've lost it right then and there...i am so hoping the weekend is better friend, you deserve an easy day or five!! and i'm with you on the eating and shopping-feels good at the time and then i majorly regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't believe that about the snake!! What did you do???

    ReplyDelete
  11. A snake would just completely freak me out! I am sorry you've had such a hard week. I hope things are looking up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know, seeing a snake eat a bird is a good enough reason to shop in my books! ;) Hope your weekend is nothing but sunshine and positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is it me, or has everyone had a bit of a week? I hope the weekend treats you well. I definitely ran to Tory Burch after work today and scored those nude pointed toe leather flats. So many great things on sale.

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a terrible week!! Really hope you are able to enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julia, Love the new site with your name in the header! I'm Pawleys bound for work next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That snake story makes me squeamish! I hope you killed it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I cannot believe your week. I just would have lost it at the snake. It's like on top of EVERYTHING else...come on! Ugh I'm really sorry and I hope this coming week is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oo that snake story is awful! I'm so sorry you had to see that on top of your already stressful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk