JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Father's Day Gift Guide

June 5, 2014

I hate to spoil all the sunshine and margarita's but Father's Day is just 10 days away.  I know right.  Didn't we all just finally get our Mother's Day cards.  Or maybe that was just mine that came quite a bit late.  Anyway, I've teamed up with my main man to bring you some of our favorites for the leading men in your lives.  The one(s) who raised you and the one you chose to keep you from falling off the edge with your own offspring.  You're welcome.


Sperry Top Siders | Smathers & Branson Mint Billfish Needlepoint Belt | Ray-Ban Classic 50mm Polarized Wayfarers | Golf Coaster coaster set | Petzl Tikka 2 Headlamp | High Cotton Navy Gingham bowtie | Apple iPod Mini | Southern Marsh Nashville Gingham Shirt | Guy Stuff bag | Smathers & Branson Jolly Roger Needlepoint flask | Guy Gourmet Cookboook | Filson Multipad Case | Beats by Dre | Woodlore Cedar Shoe Tree | Peter Millar Stripe Tie | Vineyard Vines Swimwear | Whiskey Rocks | Ted Baker London Shoe Shine Kit

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Always love seeing your picks! These are some great ideas. Thanks for helping us shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these picks are fantastic! I might have to use some of these ideas for my one-day baby daddy's birthday this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the ideas-that's what he's getting, new Sperrys for the summer! Now, which ones do I choose…..? My husband just ordered a few sets of shoe trees and thinks they are best thing now, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! We think alike as I have a couple of similar picks for our upcoming Father's Day favorites... :) (Daughter approved of course! Lol) Jeff loves his Sperry's so much he has 4 pair! Emma (my daughter) would tell you that Preppy Dads are all the rage. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk