July 17, 2014

REAL LIFE SPACES | A NASHVILLE LIVING ROOM & SITTING ROOM

I've had a few readers email me spaces of their homes in the past asking advice about a specific update or simply showing off something pretty.  I love it!  In a world over-saturated with Pinterest perfect spaces, I think it's fun to highlight some real life rooms on the blog as well. 

Today I want to show you my sister's sitting room and living room.   You've already seen her powder room with the amazing wallpaper and her dining room with the gorgeous Qaudrille fabric.  so it's no surprise these living spaces are just as awesome.  I need to get her to take some pictures of the rest of her house for us.


 This is the space you actually walk into from their front door.  They don't have an actual entry but they do have this large sitting room complete with a gorgeous fireplace directly opposite the front door.  What a warm welcome! 



17 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Talent must run in the family :) Both of you ladies have gorgeous homes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That blue tufted couch is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Any chance you have the names of the paint colors used? Loving the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. her house is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love all of the decor, and that rug is to die for. Beautiful house!


    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely home it's so welcoming! I've never been to Nashville I say we do a girls trip and stay with yor sister ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any idea what fabric was used on the red/white pillow in the rattan chair??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her spaces....they have a great eclectic look....well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love that tufted blue velvet sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! What is the paint color in that first room?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would you happen to know where the rug in the very first picture can be purchased? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are all both so talented! And I'm not sure if your sister's diamond sisal is a Starck or not, but Ballards now carries them in the natural color, waaaay more reasonable, just got my long awaited sample in the mail this week! And I was trying to find "real" homes/spaces on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an incredibly beautiful and stylish home! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this space! Definitely feels 'real' and yet so pulled together. I really love the blue sofa with the rich toned wooden hutch. Good taste runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful! Would love to know the color of her light blue paint. I love that she's choosing pieces that are timeless and she'll keep forever!
    ~Mary Keller

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! Nice mix of elements and old/new.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would you please provide the source for the console table (on wheels) in the first picture?
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Loves, let's chat!