JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

On My Radar: Week One

September 23, 2014


I'm a huge fan of the Link Lists that so many blogs publish on Fridays but I can never seem to get my act together to post my own on a strict schedule.  I do have a few things that stick out each week that aren't really big enough for their own post so I thought it would be fun to share those with you whenever the mood strikes.

I know people tend to go blonder in the summer but I think I'm about to get a few more highlights for fall.  I love the golden blonde look with some dark blonde/light brown mixed in.  Big fan.

I'm a huge fan of this outfit and am happy to have found her style blog.

Slow-cooker lemon and rosemary chicken.  Yes please.

I love this hair tutorial for a messy bun and braid combo.  She has a few other simple ones that I already do.  I was really into braids twisted into pony tails a few years ago and I'm thinking about bringing that back.

I have at least two pieces of old furniture that could really benefit from a bookshelf facelift like this one.  Too bad the article doesn't give any paint colors or directions.  Although I guess paint it easy enough to figure out.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Love that gingham is all the rage for next spring because I've always been a fan. And I think I need to try that braid / bun combo. Too cute!

    www.XoLindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how much I love the gingham/leopard combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love the idea of painting the inside of a piece of furniture. I may have to try this ;)

    And I agree about the Friday lists, sometimes I don't get around to it either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that recipe! Would you mind sharing where you get your hair done? I also live in Richmond and am on the hunt for a new stylist! You have beautiful hair! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these posts and love your picks! Adore the outfit - chic and casual and painting the inside of furniture…perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this link list!!! I always go blonder in the winter. It makes me feel bright when I'm all pale and pasty. Can't wait to try that chicken too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk