JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Meal Planning Week 23

October 15, 2014

 I've got five amazingly rich and flavorful recipes lined up for you today.  I'm actually really excited to make all of these although it won't be in the next five consecutive days.  My meal planning posts have really morphed into a recipe file of dishes I love to make or recipes I want to try!  Don't all of these sound so delicious.  I can't wait to try my hand at the pumpkin recipe especially. 

I'm also guest posting over at Southland Avenue today.  I've recently discovered this stylish blog written by two sisters and fallen in love with their aesthetic.  Check it out here.

What are you making for dinner tonight?




Pumpkin Cream Sauce Fettuccine || Zuccini Noodles with Cilantro Lime Chicken || Balsamic Grilled Chicken with Honey Bacon Glaze || Applesauce Mac and Cheese with Apple Smoked Sausage || Caramelized Butternut, crispy kale, and fontina cheese pizza

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. I don't know what looks best. I seriously would make all of these meals! My low carb diet only allows for 2 of them right now, so you better believe I'm pinning those 2!

    www.XOLindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mac and cheese sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Zucchini Noodles looks amazing. Cannot wait to try that recipe, I love healthy "pasta" recipes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your blog! These recipes all look wonderful. I have been making veggie pasta/noodles for six months now and can't wait to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all sound insanely delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pizza sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an array of choices and they all sounds so good, but I must say that pizza is topping my list! I wish I was having that tonight instead of leftover Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mac and cheese looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great round up, thanks for including my balsamic chicken! I've got to try that zucchini noodle one up there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM, YUM, YUM!! I am especially liking that first pumpkin pasta. I had a pumpkin lasagna ages ago that I loved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk