JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Kate Spade Surprise Sale

February 11, 2015

Have you checked out the Kate Spade Surprise Sale yet?  It's not a huge sale but there is some pretty awesome stuff included!  Prices are 75% off so you can get some really great bags and wallets for a deal.  Check out my top picks below!



Charm City Ostrich Diehl || Cove Street Aierel || Highland Place Neda Wallet || Deborah Skirt || Bangle Watch || Round Pave Stud Earrings || Moon River Striped Bangle || Gumdrop Stud Earrings || Patch Leather Sweater

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up and bonus for me they actually ship to Canada! Most sales forget there are some fashionable people in the north too :D xx www.celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. that black skirt would look KILLER on you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously bummed they were out of my size. That skirt is awesome!

      Delete
  3. I;ve been needing a new wallet for YEARS. It's something always mention to my husband as a gift idea and he always forgets (or doesn't know what I want) I've had the same Coach wallet, since Coach was like it... ugh. I actually had a Kate Spade one before that, and I'm so overdue. I just snagged one this morning, Happy Valentine's to me :) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Will head there for a look now! Love Kate Spade!
    xo. Leslie
    Segreto Finishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is fabulous! I am also loving the handbag with the bow. I think I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite sales! I was able to snag a purse that I have had my eye on for months. Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk