JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Meal Planning Made Simple Week 22

February 25, 2015

As I was rounding up my meal selections for this week I started to notice a pattern of Salads on Monday moving towards heartier meal mid-week and back down to something more appetizer-inspired like fancy pizza on Fridays.  I can't say we strictly follow this every week but I do notice a pattern.

Are any of you meal planning?  Do you have certain nights that you find yourself cooking heavier or lighter?  I feel like we tend to eat out more on the weekends and try to reign things back in at the beginning of the week. 


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. You just made me so hungry! Thanks for sharing, I cannot wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rosemary butter steak looks divine! Yummmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always appreciate some weeknight dinner inspo! That southwestern grilled chicken salad looks sooo good! And my kids would love the bbq chicken pizza. Fridays are our pizza night too so this would be a fun and different recipe!

    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all sound so yummy! I am not much of a meal planner. I typically just figure out what I have the time and ingredients to make on a day by day basis
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!!! These meals all look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have the hardest time with meal planning. Finding recipes that are budget friendly, healthy, yummy and man Friendly...it's impossible to me. LOVE this post. I'm trying to find the others on this series you posted previously to add recipes to our choices. So glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That beef tenderloin looks way too good!! Do you mind sharing how you create these posts? Not to be a total copy cat, but I like the set up you do here, and I'm thinking of sharing Pinterest recipes that are great and those that are a bust... Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk