JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

White Denim at a great price!

March 6, 2015

Happy Friday friends!  Anyone else getting a little tired of this crazy March weather?  Warm and sunny one day, cold and snowy the next.  I've stopped counting the canceled school days.  Thank goodness for lattes at home!

Today I wanted to show you another way you could achieve a pretty and simple white + grey look. Check out the other post here.  It's perfect for daytime, date night, or lunch with friends.  I'm all about versatile pieces!

 White Jeans || Blouse (violet ice) || Scarf || Booties (similar)

These jeans fit great!  I found them at Nordstrom in the denim under $100 section.  No surprise there because they always have the best stuff in my price range.  White denim is a year round look for me and I want a pair that will hold up and make my legs look good.  But let's be perfectly honest, they're white pants and I have a three year old and a four year old.  I really don't want to spend more than $60 on something like this.  These pants are true to size for those of you who are wondering.  They also come in really pretty pale pink and lavender versions (and pale rose) that I'm really tempted to order.  For $54 it would be worth it to have another pair going into Spring.

Y'all know I love this scarf.  I've been wearing it all all the time.  It has a soft feel and looks like linen and I can't believe it's only $12.  Bam.  And I have to tell you about this blouse.  It is just the best fit and has such a great price as well ($38).  It's pretty generous in the front and has a longer back to hide your bum.  I love that.  It comes in lots of pretty colors and I had a hard time narrowing it down to just one. 


 I also wanted to share this pretty blue paisley scarf as well.  I love the way an inexpensive scarf can really change up the whole look!  You might say I have a bit of a scarf obsession but honestly I wear them almost daily for months out of the year and it's such a good way to make a few tops stretch into a giant wardrobe.


You can also see more of my picks for inexpensive denim plus classic chic day time looks here and here.

Check out more ways to get this look here:



________________________________________

This post was sponsored by Nordstrom.  As always, all outfit selections and opinions are all my own.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

23 comments:

  1. daaaang girl! Your pictures are AMAZING! SOOO PROFESSIONAL! Makes me want to buy all of it (wink* wink*)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! You are always so sweet! Hope you're having a great Friday!

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty in those posts, but I am hopeful for more content less sponsored posts. It is really, really starting to come across as a humble brag, we are rapidly loosing interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And I really do appreciate your feedback. I also think it's really awesome that you were willing to let me know how you feel right here where I can see it and give me a chance to hopefully make some changes for the better! Hope you're having a good Friday so far!

      Delete
    2. You are such a class act, Julia.

      Delete
  3. Yep, I agree! So pretty, but bring Julia not Nordstrom's
    MTL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said in the comment above, I really appreciate your willingness to give some constructive criticism and allowing me the chance to see it and reflect on it. I do take it heart and want to share content that lots of people will find helpful or fun. Hopefully some of my coming posts will be more of that! Happy Friday!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful, as always, but that's 3 very similar "white" posts in a week. So boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I'm still navigating the "share what I really wear and love" with the "share something new and exciting" balance. I admit I'm not always the best at that but I really appreciate your willingness to share your feedback. And I promise not to wear white pants for at least two weeks in real life and at least four on the blog ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for responding. You have a great aesthetic and a lovely blog.

      Delete
  6. I love white denim but I am loving the pastel colors as well! I need to go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful. I ordered the kut from the kloth Diana jeans you posted about last week, they dropped in price to $47!!!! You should let your readers know! I can't wait to get them, I hope I love them as much as you love yours. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's awesome! Thanks so much for the heads up on that! What a steal! And thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  8. Agree with many of the comments on here...let's get some substance into your blog. It is becoming just so dull with all the sponsored links. You are are so pretty, blessed, but we need to see more real life! Just some advice. I used to love your blog, and want to again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your honest feedback! I certainly never want anyone to feel like this blog is just a platform for me to post pretty pictures of myself. I really do hope you'll enjoy some of my coming posts more and I am certainly taking everyone's advice to heart this morning. I hope you have a safe and warm Friday!

      Delete
  9. Hi Julia! I really enjoy and look forward to your fashion posts! You have great style and I love that you are all about everyday appropriate outfits that are updated, yet refined. I find a lot of inspiration in your posts, whether I purchase items posted, or not. Also, I am all about white denim( especially after this winter we are having) and your posts are such a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos and love the outfits. I must say, I do appreciate how your outfit posts have been affordable. I really wanted to try the KUT jeans but my size sold out. I have loved the pink cords! I like the real life posts, too, though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ordered that Street Level bag earlier this week...it is on back order until the end of March. I can't wait for it to come! Love the white jeans...I need a new pair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit - really loving the scarf and jeans! You look stunning too! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julia, you are beautiful. Those neutral colors are so so pretty on you with your hair and coloring. The blouse is lovely and I'm sold on the name of the color, violet ice. We just painted our master bedroom in a color very similar. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful transitional outfit! Love it. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk