Friday Links. Because everyone else is doing it.
* Abby's outdoor space made me swoon and her tips for summer entertaining are spot on. Man I wish our backyard looked like this! Time for a makeover and a lobster party :)
* I'm living out all my dark and moody room dreams through my sorority sister's blog, Scotch & Nonsense. Arielle and her husband recently purchased an historic home in Church Hill and she's documenting her colorful vintage inspired decorating skills and killer cooking and cocktailing recipes. It's like a modern day Mad Men over there. Plus she's a crazy good photographer so it all looks extra pretty!
* A cool West Elm bench knockoff with free plans.
* J.Crew has 25% off tops, shorts, sandals, dresses and more. Plus extra 30% off sale with code: SHOPNOW. It might be the time to pull the trigger on this work dress and this one too. I know, I know I need to make a big work announcement or at least update you. It's coming.
* Matthew and I have been eating variations of this salad a lot lately after discovering the marinated grilled artichokes from Trader Joes. So good!
* Father's Day Gift Guides are starting to show up. Matthew's Birthday is also the same week so I really need to get on it!
* I'm trying to choose a gray paint color for two bookcases I just moved into the family room. Any favorites? I want it to have a driftwood vibe like the cabinet below. We have classic gray on the walls in the surrounding rooms so it needs to flow but I want something with a bigger contrast against the decorators white paneling. What are your go-to medium gray paint colors?
* Another pretty swimsuit
* A gorgeous home tour. I'm obsessed with the whole house
* The latest book on my bedside table.
* My Summer hair inspiration. Big hair don't care. Might as well embrace it this time of year. And that color is spot on.