JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Mother's Day

May 8, 2016

Mother's Day.


I'm forever grateful for being handed these two love bugs to call my own.  I'm thankful for my own mother and grandmother and aunts and sister for showing me what motherhood looks like.  And for my husband who has given me this greatest gift.  And for his mother and grandmother and aunts for loving him and teaching him to recognize and appreciate a good woman :)  Today is truly a celebration beyond breakfast in bed and flowers and homemade cards.  It's about recognizing the work that all women do to connect and move our families forward.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

1 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @lifecoachbloger and Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk