JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Summer Checklist

May 24, 2016

SUMMER CHECKLIST.  Just a quick list of some things I need this summer for work, play, backyarding, and date nights.  Everything but the heels are under $100 (they're just slightly over) and the dress is on sale for $20.  Done.  There is also a full priced version of this easy tank dress (still only $34!) that comes in tons of colors and a cute cap sleep version with a fancy back.  Double Done.


the FLAT FRINGE SANDAL || the EASY DRESS || the VERSATILE TOTE || the BEACH TOTE || the Heels




affiliates used

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. Well you convinced me to order that easy dress. I saw the other version for $34 and was struggling with pulling the trigger, but $20 is a steal in my book! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Even if it's short on me (which I probably will be) for that price it's a perfect house dress or cover up :)

      Delete
  2. I love easy throw on dresses for the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk