JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Wednesday Wants

June 29, 2016

Wednesday Wants.

I started What Alice Forgot last night.  This is the third book of hers I've read and it's really good so far!  Last week I read What She Knew and Luckiest Girl Alive.  I loved both of those books the entire way through until the endings.  I'm not sure I loved either way they ended.  I wanted something else. Have you read those yet?  Any thoughts on the endings?

I've also compiled a list of all my favorite finds from this week.  A little pretty to get us over hump day.  Clearly I can't quit the blues as of late.  Loving a little bit of that moody turquoisy-emeraldy green blue sneaking in.



BB Dakota Vivi Stepping Dress || Diamond Shibori Print Pillow Cover || Wedge Flip Flops || Straw Tote Bag (on sale) || Jackie Wedge shoes (on sale) || Lace Up Fringe Sandal || Lauren Liess Habitat book || One Piece Monokini || Sleeveless Stripe Knit Maxi Dress || Off The Shoulder Dress || Art Prints: Passage I & Passage II || Striped Eyelet Coverup (on sale with code:SHOPNOW) || girls gingham dress (40% off wide code:SHOPNOW) || Colorblock faux leather tote (under $50)




affiliates used

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Love all of her books (Liane Moriarty). Some good chic lit is anything by Jane green or Dorothea Benton Frank. You'd like the later because all of her books are set in the South Carolina beach towns (pawleys, folly, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love all three of those authors! I think I'm completely up to date on Jane Green books but I haven't read a DBF in years! Thanks for reminding me about her :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that one piece swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk