JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Fall Style

September 2, 2016

The weather isn't looking so great for the long weekend.  I'm kind of excited about slightly cooler temps and some cloudy skies.  Our house is a disaster and I need to organize and put away the summer stuff.  The kitchen cabinets need an overhaul and so does the laundry room.  I think it's going to be a perfect weekend for organizing and online shopping!  ha!

What are you up to this weekend?




shirt || jeans || booties || bag || water bottle (monogrammed s'well bottle) || agenda || 6ft charging cable || necklace || Kate Spade Leopard iPhone6 case || scarf 





affiliates used

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute outfit!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way you can change your font? Has anyone one else had trouble. The blog is so hard to read and the font is so light. Just a suggestion. There is no reason to italicize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry, I hate it too! I'm trying to come up with all my changes for the blog at one time so I can maximize the IT's hourly rate :)

      Delete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk