JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Richmond Real Estate

October 6, 2016

Pop Quiz.


Just kidding.  Work is super busy right now with some big deadlines this afternoon and I have two big events at the kids' schools today and tomorrow I'm in charge of/helping out with.  Bring on the coffee!  Anyway, I've been working on some new marketing for my real estate business and I'd love your input on a few things.  I actually created a fun little survey for y'all yesterday morning but I couldn't get the html code to cooperate.  So annoying. 


I'd still love to have your input if you don't mind hopping over HERE to complete a quick survey.  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  I'll be selecting someone at random who completes the survey to send a $25 gift card to Starbucks.  I think it will let you stay anonymous in the survey so just hop back on here and let me know if you want to be in the drawing!



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

62 comments:

  1. Sorry if this comes through twice! Just took the survey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took the survey- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! :) I hope it helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took it! Excited to see what's to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done! Hope it's helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just took the survey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completed the survey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just completed the survey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun and completed the survey! Would love as many tips as you have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I took the survey! I am selling my home. Just hit the market!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took the survey too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Completed the survey!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I took the survey -- good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I took the survey...........

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the ad idea - what a sweet image! I'm wondering if this caption could work well too: "Because finding a home is about more than just checking that the sofa fits." Excited to hear more updates in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Took the survey & would love to be entered in the drawing :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea to do a survey! I took it, hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered, great idea and wishing you all the best on your new venture, you'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I took the survey- I hope that it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just finished the survey :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I took your survey. Hope it's helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just finished the survey :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I took the survey, and would love to be in the drawing (who doesn't love free coffee!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I took the survey and I love your blog and Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk