JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

HOLIDAYS 2016 NUMBER ONE

November 14, 2016

It's cold and it's Monday.  But I'm not going to let that get me down because Christmas in the air!  I'm thinking I just need to title these Holiday posts by number because I just can't get enough of them and there aren't but so many ways to say Yay Holiday stuff!!! 

While today is all Christmas I haven't forgotten my Jewish friends so tomorrow is all Hanukkah.  It's going to be harder than sourcing out boys clothes but I'm on a mission to deck your halls blue and silver with some jolly on top! Peace and love for all, y'all :)


green cardigan || red pants || leopard skirt || plaid napkins || Fa La La kitchen set || Christmas Village cards || skull and crossbone loafers || red nutcracker || lace bralette + panties || off the shoulder top || red pumps || Polka Dot Pajamas || Lets Be Jolly mug || red dress (I also like this one and this one) || green pullover sweater || red blouse || green kendra scott necklace || plaid pumps with diamond detail (also come in black watch plaid) || green monogrammed cup || pearl earrings || gold toe flats || Fa La La trinket tray || Christmas Fir scent candle (also comes in larger size)






affiliates used

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk