JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Photoshoot in Richmond, Va

February 16, 2011

 I was lucky enough to squeeze in a little bit of work while I was in Richmond this past weekend.
Meeting sweet little Carmen was more fun than work, that's for sure!
Her momma and I went to high school together and I think there's something extra special about seeing the babies of people you knew when you were a kid yourself.



















I feel so privileged to work with such beautiful children!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. Julia! These are my favorite yet. Next time you are in Richmond, let me know if you want to take a day trip to DC. The monuments would make a fantastic backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous! I can't even take a descent picture of my sofa, Ha! I don't know how your clients choose which photos to keep. I would want to purchase everyone:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so sweet! I didn't know you were a photographer...you are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Next time you are here let me know, I would love to get you to do pictures of Sterling! I will email you about it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk