So it's no secret that the design blog world is courting wallpaper. I'm pretty sure my own love affair has blossomed after seeing so many beautiful examples of how it can transcend a space further than any other design element.
Any advice on where I can get a hold of some online?





I don't have any ordering advice, but oh how I love wallpaper-- it's such a great way to add elegance to a room!
ReplyDeleteLove the yellow Ellen Allen bag on the table in the closet!
ReplyDeletea lot of them are to the trade only so you have to call their showrooms or a stocking dealer (design firm)
ReplyDeletei just so happen to work for a design firm and would love to order some for you and can ship directly to your house :D
let me know if there are any you are looking at and i can get price quotes for you! have a great day!