JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Charleston Weekend

November 4, 2011


Headed down to Charleston today for a quick BabyMoon!


Matthew and I are leaving Wells behind for three straight days and I have a feeling this might be our last chance to spend some time together just the two of us at length.
I've got four photo shoots and a baby shower to squeeze in so it's not all play, but it should be all fun!

I'm hoping to fit in an afternoon coffee date today with two of my favorite Charleston bloggers as well.
{check out their fab blogs here and here}
November is already off to a busy start and I love it!
What are y'all up to this weekend?

*****

Also, special thanks to Ms. Magpie Designs for featuring my living room in Pawleys Island today for her Friday Favorite Feature.
Go check it out here.


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see the pictures of my favorite city!! Have fun beautiful girl!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun girly! What time are you guys trying to do coffee? We are heading out of town later, but I told Chassity I would love to try and make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful weekend here! The weather was gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get that map of Chas? I love it and want to print it-thanks! Hope you ate at Husk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk