JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Color My World

April 3, 2012

So can I go off on a little mom tangent for a second?  
Tag is three months old today.
womp womp
For real, how did this happen.
He's all playful and butt scootcher and smiley and ginormous (over 15lbs) and growing up way too fast.
Okay enough before I get all teary eyed.
I'm going to stay focused today and not all showy on his cuteness.  Or Wells' cute factor.  
Because it's overload.  The cuteness that is my children.
But again, I digress.
***
I'm thrilled to be a part of a blog party today, color my world.
We were asked to choose a color we haven't used before in our homes (by far the hardest part for me) and implement it in a new way each week.  I looked around my house and noticed that I already have a lot of color in my house.  
Anyone who's been here before knows that I like me some color, more specifically, I luuuurve me some pink.
But where's the challenge in that?  
I thought I'd go bold and go black.
Who's with me?
Here's my inspiration

Okay, so make sure you go check out all the other ladies and their color inspiration 


Shelley- Crazy Wonderful
Tiffany- Living Savvy
Vashti & Jamie- Like Me Some


Tuesday, April 3rd - Intro to your color
 Tuesday, April 10th -Decor Week Tuesday, April 17th - Paint Week 
Tuesday, April 24th - Fabric Week
Tuesday, May 1th - Review Week


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

19 comments:

  1. this is too funny! i thought about black but i could not bring myself to bring it into my home!!!! i tried once a couple years ago and i just couldn't live with it. i can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it girl! Can't wait to see what you come out with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that every room should have a little punctuation of black! It can add such impact to a room full of color... like a place to stop and refocus your eye! It will be fun to see how you use it!

    PS I love your blog, I am glad we are doing the challenge together... always fun to find new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black would definitely be a challenge for me as well! Can't wait to see how you implement it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a little black something in every room and can't wait to see what you do with it, Julia!
    And I concur, your children bring a huge amount of cuteness to the world!!! Happy 3 months baby Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, your blog, your pictures. You show off that cuteness of those babes! Second, your color is going to look awesome with all your pink. So glad you joined the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it that you picked black! It can either add a bit of punctuation or drama, depending on how you use it! I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I'm taking most of my black out this year, but I love it! It's a great way to really ground a space. Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad I found your blog through Jessamie too! Your inspiration pics are great and I LOVE the graphic you made too! Can't wait to see where you go with black.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do I join this?! Is it too late? :( I'm currently trying to incorporate green into my living room!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm doing black too! Well actually black and white. I'm excited to see what you do. I'm a little nervous about it, but committed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Time flies! Hug and squeeze him more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh girl, they do grow fast don't they? Fletcher is large and in charge too, was 16.5 lbs at 4 month check up. Goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love a black and white stripe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many great ladies involved in this. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love me some black! Can't wait to see how you incorporate it into your decor.

    ReplyDelete
  17. black is such a great neutral and yet so glam, can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Black and pink? Perfection I say! Looking forward to seeing what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk