JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Boy Nursery

October 16, 2012

Okay, Okay, I've been talking forever about getting some more pictures up of Tagg's nursery.
So today I'm going show you some new things that have been going on in his room lately.
Including the addition of the chalkboard and toy truck. 
Now that's he's almost 9 months I've finally gotten around to snapping up more pictures.  It's still not complete but I'd be kidding myself if I thought that would happen any time soon. You know how people tell you to finish a nursery before the baby gets here.  Well they mean it double when you have two babies.  It's screaming Classic American Style to me as I look at these pictures.  I'm not sure if that's what I was going for or not, maybe more french influence is needed!  I love that's it's pulled together with a mix of dark wood and white wood. It has lots of boy colors, blue, green, and red, but isn't overly matchy or and definitely not themey.  It's a good base to expand on as his interests surface and his needs change.  I'll keep y'all posted on any further updates!
Of course I had to include a  picture of him from when he was still so teeny tiny in his crib.

Oh, and the stomach bug has officially found our house so please excuse my late or lack of responses to y'all this week.  There is nothing more pitiful than a whimpering baby half asleep on your shoulder all night. Especially when you can feel their little tummy convulsing before they get sick again.  Poor babes.  Wells is doing much better.  She's older and her body is stronger which is helpful.  I need another starbucks and pedialyte run and it's only 7:30am.  Going to be a long day.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

24 comments:

  1. Now that is the best looking changing table I've ever seen. Ever. Love everything about the room, especially all the art. Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you I heard the stomach bug is going around!! Love his sweet nursery and him and in his crib. Gorgeous space- oh and we have that lego truck S loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. poor babies. makes me so sad. hope you're holding up over there.
    2. the room is crazy good. that elephant print is the bomb, i remember you talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl his room is insane, i seriously think it's my all time favorite!!!

    And I will pray those babies are on the mend, I know how bad that sucks for both parties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this room - great job on it! We just recovered from the stomach bug here and it's no fun at all. Thank heavens for Pedialyte....and strong coffee! Hope you all are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that antique piece as your changing table. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The elephant print is right at home in there. His room is just plain perfect. I love that there's not a real theme and that everything is a classic piece. Ugh... I feel so bad for you and the babes. Praying everyone gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite this about this room is all of the art! It makes it so much more sophisticated and these are some great pieces. Also...that change table. I am obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So freaking adorable!! No detail goes un-noticed! You have a great eye.

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow it's gorgeous! Will you be posting sources? I hope Wells feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The room is wonderful, love it!! Aw I will be praying for you and your sweet babies - stomach bugs are the absolute worst!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful nursery and photos! that elephant is killing me, and the art arrangement over the changing table is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! I love all the art. And he is pretty sweet too, I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is that a print of the SC Coast with fish? I need that! Can you please tell me the source? I framed a few like the elephant-we did the seagull and pelican. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love Taggs nursery the styling is perfection. Hope those gorgeous children are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww so sweet!! Tiny everything is always cute! Love what you have done with his space.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE it! so simple and classic with the perfect modern touches!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice room, love all the details and colors especially the artwork! Hope everyone gets well soon.

    P/S: Come by and enter my current giveaway for a chance to win a comforter (worth over $200), if you like!

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2012/10/giveaway-twovet-king-queen-comforter.html

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,
    Can you tell me where you bought your crib?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So you all are sick...it's going around here too.

    Beautiful nursery! My favorite is the changing table and all the artwork and photos.

    The chalkboard is wonderful too.

    Great color and a "worn over time, collective" feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous nursery decor! Love all the details! Hope your family us on the mend soon. Nothing worse then sick babies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a lovely nursery--I love the elephant print and the photographs. And that's a great changing table!

    hope you all get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Where are the amazing bedding and curtains from?! Love this room its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all so pretty! I love how Tagg's riding toys have prime real estate in his room. Hope everyone feels better. Aren't you so glad that PI has a Starbuck's now?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk