JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Currently Obsessed: Classic Prep

March 7, 2013

 J.Crew Schoolboy blazer | Rag & Bone High Rise Skinny Jean | Marc by Marc Jacobs Round SunglassesTory Burch Marianne Haircalf Pumps

______________________________________________________

Did we all survive the snow yesterday my dears?
I for one, was completely caught unaware and unprepared.  I might need to try to source some television that doesn't involve sprout onDemand one of these days.  Thank goodness Matthew's business trip was cancelled and his office closed because I needed the extra help and available grownup to run a few neccesary errands.  We basically sat around in our jammies and played all day. We put a major dent in a fresh pot of chili and the thought of getting dressed just seemed too much for a perfectly good lazy day.  It was awesome.

I have no idea when warm dryer weather is headed my way but I'm ready for it when it hits.  Here I am a year later and still updating my post babies wardrobe.  I've gotten even more real with myself on how and where I wear certain clothes and I'm confidant these staples will be well worth the investment.  A good fitting blazer is on the top of my list.  Has anyone tried this J.Crew blazer yet? 
 I'm obsessed with these jeans and have worn them almost every since I purchased them last fall.  They suck you in and smooth you out in all the right places so I know the white pair will get just as much action.

Lord knows I love me some animal print and that heel on these Tory Burch shoes looks just right for my mom feet.  Ties in nicely with those Marc Jacobs classic round tortoiseshell sunnies.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. You would look amazing in this look. So classic and timeless yet chic. Kind of jealous of your cozy snow day. Its just cold here with no snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I love it too. Mainly, I want to be wearing my white jeans again. Sick of the snow ... need the sun to pull them out!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at blazer!!! I just bought the pink j crew linen blazer at the outlet yesterday. I would wear it every day if it wouldn't be weird and smelly. That outfit is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and who cares if white is before Memorial day! We got lots of wet snow yesterday and its icy this morning, but should warm up to a complete mess. Have a good day.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving those sunnies + shoes. Definitely ready for white jean weather. Your cozy snow day sounds perfect. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with this outfit! I so desperately want a pair of white jeans, but I've tried a couple and they just look horrendous on me! Haven't found one that fits good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally ready for outfits like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! I have the J.Crew school boy blazer from the past collection and it is awesome. The cut is very flattering and looks good dressed up or down. I love it and plan on getting a couple of more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is timeless. We are just getting the flurries today, we'll see what happens tonight. Days like this are great for online shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh girl, snow oh snow. I just want spring to come so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look from head to toe! I just need it to warm up so that money tree in the back yard will start growing;) maybe I can convince my family not to eat this week? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a classic blazer so badly!!! I'll probably melt in it where I'm headed so I'll probably have to hold out till fall/winter :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love every single thing about this!!! And I am kind of jealous of your snow-we've only gotten a few teasers here and there this winter!! Oh and that blazer is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm obsessed with her legs in those jeans!!! I am so meant to be tall and long legged. Something went off track.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk