JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Eye Candy

March 21, 2013

Thank y'all so much for all the amazing comments and sweet words you left for me yesterday about my big bedroom reveal.  It's always very hard to show off any space without a big asterisk disclosing it's only the best I could do with time and budget constraints.  Add in the fact that it's where I sleep, and it feels just that much more vulnerable.  But y'all pulled through with your kindness, so thank you for that.  It's going to be really fun to see how our master bedroom will recreate itself in our next house.
Now, I'm going to take a mental break this morning and drink some coffee before Tagg's therapy.  And today is my anniversary so I'm going to end with lots of sappy quotes just for my love.
 via
 via
 via






Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

17 comments:

  1. Happy Anny sweet thang! Hope you get to do something fun to celebrate! Love all the pretties today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both! Love your images, they are perfection. Have a great day and CELEBRATE!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Julia!! Enjoy the day and the Love!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary. I love the quotes. Thanks for showing off my mirror/console.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary sweetie pie! hope you enjoy your day. also, your bedroom looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful quote-Happy Anniversary and I love that chinoiserie mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!!! If you want to take a mental getaway , take a look at J Crew's newest catalog shot in St Barths:))Still praying house goes through , so we can get more of your amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG thank you for all these wonderful images!! Happy Anniversary :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures..loved the stairs look..especially the wall decorated with frames..:)
    kiddicare

    ReplyDelete
  10. That painted pool picture is just so cool. Is it your wedding anniversary or blogiversary?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk