JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Coastal Nursery | the picket fence projects

May 27, 2014

I found the most awesome new blog, the picket fence projects, last night thanks to my sister's best friend.  The author, Caitlin, is a friend of hers and she thought I might like her projects.  Well after taking a quick look, I'd say that like is a major understatement.  Girl has style and ideas for miles.  I love that she does a little DIY and project rehab to blend with her upscale splurges.  Y'all are going to just swoon over this baby boy nursery and bathroom


 For the full tour as well as the project and item details and sources please check out Caitlin's the picket fence projects.


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE both of these rooms. I love the idea of the paddle/oar as a towel hook for the bathroom and the nursery is so crisp, clean and refreshing. Heading over to check out her blog now. Thanks for sharing.


    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about the nursery! Dying for a Jenny Lind table and chairs for our playroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her entire home, and wow that stonework! Her wedding and brother's home are amazing too, yes, I've spent the better part of the morning browsing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature Julia and for compliments! Made my week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great! Going to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a calming space. I love all the rustic touches, it's a great combo without going overboard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.my.goodness. So beautiful and I LOVE finding new blogs to read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crazy Beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing!! I LOVE everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely in love with all of this!! GORGEOUS rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This whole room is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so beautiful...loving all these pretty projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that bathroom. What a beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I fell across this blog today and I am looking to decorate my son't nursery, love all the ideas! Can I ask where did you get the paddle and decor ideas that are shown in the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bathroom bird pic! Can I find it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk