JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Jeans for Fall | Womens + Mens Jeans

August 3, 2014

I completely apologize for the double post.  But after browsing the Nordstrom Sale this morning for my round-up post I went ahead and bit the bullet on a new pair of jeans for me and two for Matthew to try.  Y'all know I've been super faithful to my Rag & Bone's for the past two years but I decided to branch out a bit with Paige this time.  I purchased a pair of Paige white jeans this summer and have loved them!  I'll keep y'all posted when they arrive.  I honesty get a little stressed making such a large purchase but all three of these jeans go up in price tomorrow and I know I'll be kicking myself come October when I see the full price.




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. Julia, your blogs are awesome. You have an awesome sense of style. Paige look real good for women. I also liked the men’s wear you have displayed in these images. Great blog. Do keep sharing fashion tips about Denim outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like my Paige jeans. The have a little more room around the waist area. But fit just right though out my legs. Highly recommend these jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very nice blog of jeans. Thanks for sharing this blog. I love to wear jeans. It is very important to buy the right jeans from the right place. You can find designer jeans at very economical rates at dressspace.com. Keep blogging like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing info. Keep up the good work...We hope you will visit our blog often as we discuss topics of interest to you
    Jeans for women

    ReplyDelete
  5. This discussion unexpectedly takes my attention to join inside. Well, after I read all of them, it gives me new idea for my blog. thanks
    designer bags

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the most incredible blogs Ive read in a very long time. The amount of information in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject. Your blog is great for anyone who wants to understand this subject more. Great stuff; please keep it up!
    pretty salwar kameez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded women's jeans.USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats great. i chose got the right one information at the right time for the right situation. thanks for sharing.
    luxury bath towel sets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk