JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Blue + White Nursery (for a baby girl)

September 16, 2015

One of my favorite bloggers, Haute Indoor Couture, recently shared pictures of her new baby girl's blue and white nursery.  I was blown away.  The room is so pretty and sophisticated yet decidedly perfect for a baby girl.  There are so many pieces that could be used as she grows up or moved to other rooms of the house.  I think that's so important when designing any room in your home.  I couldn't wait to share it because I just knew you would love it too!

Get the look here:

acrylic wall shelf || crib skirt || crib sheet || crib bumper || similar curtains || art (homegoods) || crib (look for less here) || dresser || rug (custom) || Stray Dog Designs light fixture (unavailable but similar here)


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Brynn's nursery!!!! She is 3 1/2 months old and has yet to sleep in there, but I hope when I transition her out of our room she loves her bedroom as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Makes me wish I had gone with my intent to do a blue and white nursery for my baby girl 6 years ago! I of course ended up loving what I did, but this makes me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This room is perfect! Love how it's not your typical girly girl room. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk