Yes we do! You just need to move down here and we can open a store with a big front porch! We'll hire some girls to actually "work" inside and we'll just hang out all day!
That wasn't supposed to post until tomorrow. Apparently it posted yesterday but with tomorrow's date. Very weird. It should be back tomorrow morning! thanks for checking!
I'm a new reader of your blog and I absolutely think it's precious! I'm living the coastal life too..just a hop, skip and a jump away in Charleston. love, love this coral accent post.
Coral is my favorite right now, it's so perfect for spring and summer! Have a great week ~andrea
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty girl! I used to have a coral/mint green comforter back in the day...my stuff was crud compared to these...ahhhh
ReplyDeleteWe so need to open a shop together! haha
Yes we do! You just need to move down here and we can open a store with a big front porch! We'll hire some girls to actually "work" inside and we'll just hang out all day!
ReplyDeleteGood morning! Your post on Marker's Mark is in my Google Reader, but I can't get it on your blog. Is it me?
ReplyDeleteThat wasn't supposed to post until tomorrow. Apparently it posted yesterday but with tomorrow's date. Very weird. It should be back tomorrow morning! thanks for checking!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new reader of your blog and I absolutely think it's precious! I'm living the coastal life too..just a hop, skip and a jump away in Charleston. love, love this coral accent post.
ReplyDeleteWelcome, and thanks for reading!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous that you're still in Charleston...the shopping...lunching...happy houring...ahhh! Luckily I'm super close and still go back all the time.
wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, uggs on sale, cheap nike air max, cheap nike free run, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, wholesale jordan shoes, cheap jordans, ugg soldes, ugg australia, discount nike jordans, ugg boots, ugg, Discount Louis Vuitton, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, Bags Louis Vuitton, air jordan shoes, Cheap LV Handbags, cheap nike shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, Cheap jordans, Discount LV Handbags, ugg pas cher, cheap jordan shoes, cheap nike free
ReplyDelete