Several weeks ago I won a fabulous giveaway hosted by Jennifer at the Preppy Napkin. I just wanted to give y'all an update and show off just how fantastic this napkin holder looks in my kitchen!
She also has an online store, To Bee Named, full of awesome goodies perfect for hostess gifts or upcoming Mother's Day!Definitely go check it out!
On another note...
We're headed to Charleston this afternoon to pick up Mabry!!! And if all goes well with our SweetBoy, we'll be hanging out in Pawleys Creek this weekend catching some sunshine and fish with good friends at the flounder tournament.

Those are beautiful! Congrats on winning girl! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThe logo for the fishing tourney is funny. My daddy was an avid angler and golfer. He would have loved that!
ReplyDeleteMy husband owns a design company and he made that logo for the t-shirts for the tournament. I'll post pics later, they'd make any man who loves fishing and golf proud!
ReplyDelete