Fisher's Crib
My friend Jen created a precious and preppy little boys nursery using cool blues and greens with a striped feature wall that really pops. She and our friend Emily, who was also pregnant at the time, painted those adorable green and white stripes themselves. I have very impressive friends. A few details you can't see are the beadboard ceilings and close-ups of the custom fish art framed all over the room. Maybe I can sneak in there and snag a few more pics for you!
Fisher will be three next month and I can't wait to see how Jen transitions this space into a big boy room. No doubt it will be post worthy!
Stop by Monday as we crash Jen's whole house.

My friend Jen created a precious and preppy little boys nursery using cool blues and greens with a striped feature wall that really pops. She and our friend Emily, who was also pregnant at the time, painted those adorable green and white stripes themselves. I have very impressive friends. A few details you can't see are the beadboard ceilings and close-ups of the custom fish art framed all over the room. Maybe I can sneak in there and snag a few more pics for you!
Fisher will be three next month and I can't wait to see how Jen transitions this space into a big boy room. No doubt it will be post worthy!
Stop by Monday as we crash Jen's whole house.
wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, uggs on sale, cheap nike air max, cheap nike free run, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, wholesale jordan shoes, cheap jordans, ugg soldes, ugg australia, discount nike jordans, ugg boots, ugg, Discount Louis Vuitton, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, Bags Louis Vuitton, air jordan shoes, Cheap LV Handbags, cheap nike shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, Cheap jordans, Discount LV Handbags, ugg pas cher, cheap jordan shoes, cheap nike free
ReplyDelete