JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Savannah Weekend

April 23, 2010

Bags are packed. Girlfriends waiting in the car for fabulous roadtrip.
And we're off.


My friend's Facebook status from yesterday pretty much sums it up:

Jill B.: You know the weekend is gonna be crazy if you have Spanx and champagne on your packing list....

I'm off to Savannah for a weekend full of shopping, lunching, and baby showering with my favorites.
Hope y'all have a good weekend as well!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Y'all have fun! My husband and I are off to Savannah for the weekend too for our Anniversary trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Sounds like its going to be a weekend to remember. I want to go to Savannah so bad! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! I hope yall have a great weekend, I'm jealous! http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun but you girls always do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Savannah is the perfect town for a girlfriends weekend!! Such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun ladies!!! And, congratulations Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks y'all! I had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk