JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Design Dump Day 1

February 22, 2011

I'm doing a little Spring cleaning on my computer before my hard drive crashes.  
Do y'all remember those home printer commercials where a family gets frozen on the screen because they represented pictures that never got printed?
 Well starting today it's my mission to fix that.  

I am always dragging images into folders on my desktop so I can go through them at a later date and organize into tidy little posts.  
That was before BabyGirl.  
Now those same images sit around collecting dust.

I have zero interest in organizing them into clever little interior design posts so I'm just going to dump them on you in what can only be described as the opposite of organized until my file is empty.












xoxox

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. I fully expect you to assist in the decorating of my next home! In addition to the taking more fabulous pictures of my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cleaned out my computer last week! Same thing tons of folders with random pictures! Love that first room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! I actually offer a POSH your life package and will assist all aspects of your life including which way your toilet paper should face :) It's very popular.

    Amanda R. just choose this package. We spent sunday photographing Shep and Monday redecorating her living room. Basically she's leading a better life due to my involvement.

    Just kidding, I can't wait to help you decorate and I'd LOVE to take more pictures of sweet Charlotte! She's such a good little model!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your design dump...beautiful picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang , just added more images to my files! You will have to make it up to me by photographing my crew . :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant idea. I'm saving the design dump image to use sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to know I am not the only one with tons to organize...happy dumping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that sunroom ... So bright and airy! :)

    Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk