JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

BabyGirl at 7 months

February 21, 2011

So I had this big post about interior design all ready to roll so I wouldn't bore y'all with more pictures.
Then I realized this week is BabyGirl's 7 month Birthday. 
And I didn't want her to feel like the cobbler's daughter.
So I threw her on the front sidewalk to document her big achievements this month.
Sitting up on her own and two teeny teeth poking through a big gummy grin. 
Where oh where does the time fly?  
So today's post is in her honor!
And her her big blue eyes and giant marshmallow cheeks
Love you sweet baby
xoxox







Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Adorable! I think she just keeps getting cuter everytime I see her! Great photos! Happy 7 month Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beyond precious!!! Love her smile and her cheeks!!! Happy 7 months baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just too cute! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh! Squeeze and kiss those cheeks for me! Could she BE any cuter?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at her!!! She is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia these are such great photos! I love the styling on the gorgeous Miss Wells!! What a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has the prettiest eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love her precious little face!! Do you mind me asking what lens you used on these?

    I just recently found your blog and have really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is sooo precious Julia! It looks like she has an adorable little personality too! Gorgeous photos and best of luck with your business, I have loved seeing all your work on here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness...she's so cute! I'm so happy to have found your sweet blog (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk