JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

How to Make a Pillow with an Invisible Zipper while Drinking Mojitos

February 10, 2011

I found this video tutorial here and knew immediately that I had to share
I haven't tried anything near this complicated yet
I've never done any type of pillow cover 
But I like pretty pillows and I like to drink mojitos so this one seems perfect

A friend of mine started sewing with after school on Fridays with another teacher.
They do a project a week.  
What a fantastic idea!
Anybody up for a pillow case happy hour?
I'm serious
message me

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you lived here I would totally be up for a pillow making happy hour. We need to arrange that for your next visit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pillow case happy hour HAHAH! I love it!! Let's do it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish! Too bad I live in Texas. I'd absolutely love to have a craft group.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk