JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Design Dump Day 5

March 2, 2011






















I met my friend Jen at the salon tonight and enjoyed a giant glass of cabernet sauvignon while she highlighted her hair one last time before her second baby gets here.  We then walked across the street to Pastaria 211 where I stuffed my self with some shrimp roma and lots more wine.  
So I had every intention of going through each of these images to comment about what I loved.  
But to be honest, I'm entirely too tired and buzzed to be productive and I feel an overuse of the exclamation point coming on if I continue!
So I'm going to leave you with these yummy pictures so you can comment to me just what you love about each!
And I want to thank y'all for the overwhelming sweet comments about my living room.  Y'all sure know how to build up a girl's self-esteem!
I'm putting together a post to help answer several of the questions I got emails about so stay tuned.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. OK...FIRST OF ALL I SEEM TO OVERUSE THE EXCLAMATION MARKS TOO. SECOND I AM ABUSING THE ADD TO IPHOTO LIBRARY BUTTON EVERY TIME I OPEN YOUR NEW POSTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS ,I THOUGHT OF YOU WHEN THE NEWS REPORTED AN ATM BEING STOLEN OFF OF MAIN STREET IN YOUR TOWN? NOW THAT TAKES HUTSPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! That's the BB&T we use! I was just there that morning making a deposit. CAA-RAZY! They think it's professional thieves because they've been breaking into cars left and right and stole a few cars too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Julia! Just wanted to let you know I am featuring your blog and photography Facebook fan page tomorrow for Pink & Green Thursday! Keep up the great work sweet friend, I think you are amazing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for posting, I bookmarked several of these kitchen photos as Inspiration photos to show the designer that's coming over next week to, lord help her, plan my 80's redo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just found your blog and have spent hours going through the archives,drooling over photos of homes...being inspired...wanting to now paint and sew drapes and well yes buy a new house..lol thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog too! These are quite lovely inspiration photos! Thanks so much for sharing them! I may just have to add a few to my inspiration files as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk