JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Maternity Photo-shoot

March 3, 2011



No, not me.
{phew}
One of my favorites, Jen, is having her second sweet baby boy as we speak.
Like c-section scheduled for 9:30am waiting at the hospital to see his ginormous chubby cheeks.
We had the best time taking some maternity pictures a few days ago and I was amazed at how well this momma could get around.  
I had her laying down, sitting up, stretching out, and leaning to the side to get some good pictures.  
And all without complaint or going into labor.  
Something I promised her husband that I wouldn't let happen.
This is the very same friend who drove me to the hospital when I unexpectedly went into labor after I'd sent Matthew out of town two nights before my scheduled c-section.



**********

Also, the fabulous Miss Trish 
{who's seriously sweeter than a praline}
was kind enough to include me and my photography in her Pink&Green Party today over at her blog, Pink Preppy Lilly Lover
Y'all need to go straight there.
The only person who'll regret it is your boss.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics as always! Your friend is adorable! Hard to remember being that pregnant now! God bless her moving around like that! I remember it was hard to pretty much breathe at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never looked that cute in my life, pregnant or not HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! And I love the one with the outline of the boat in the background...Good luck to your friend today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures. You did a great job Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!!! One pretty pal in the pictures and another one taking them! Can't wait to see that angel baby and his cheeks! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girly! These shots are so beautiful, I love the poses and the lighting, just lovely! Can I please look that amazing when I am pregnant? Thanks for being my feature this week, your photography skills are fantastic! :) xooxxo Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trish, loved your blog. Thanks for such a wonderful post on my sister. I'm so proud of her and grateful to all of you ladies for being so supportive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning images! You've captured the beautiful glow of a mother to be. Have a lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk