JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

for laughs

January 27, 2012

So my husband informed me that he's bored with all the "numbered outfit crap" I've been posting lately and I need to step up my game and write something funny.  
Well, honey, my plate is full and I'm a bit mentally drained these days.
You know, keeping your children alive.

But I decided that since his comment didn't make me want to throw something at him, he might be right.

Enter Someecards





This made y'all laugh right?

*****
Hair update

So I decided that I identified much more with the chick on the right in Inslee's illustration above so I took that as a sign that I keep my locks long and dark a bit longer.
Oh, and Matthew voted for long and dark too (much to my surprise) but I told him his vote only counted if he left a comment with his choice.  And then it would count twice for effort.  

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. Yes i laughed. I like that he said he's bored with your blog :)

    I vote keep your hair long too. So much easier to throw up on a daily basis. That short do will have to be styled everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pinterest/Facebook comment is spot on! :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt is so opninated about my blog too! It cracks me up, like really you are giving me advice on what to write about for ladies to read? I love your fashion posts but i also love me some ecards! Hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muah hahaha!!! Loved them :D It's random the things guys will give an opinion about! My husband will do that and it really throws me. "But... You don't even read my blog. So...."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long and Dark...here's to brunettes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh! So funny!

    And I totally vote long and dark, b/c thats what my hair is :-)

    eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those cards! And the last image is so me.

    Just be glad your hubs reads your blog...I think mine gave up somewhere around mod podge and hot glue. Can't say I blame him...it just allows me to say what I want about him now! :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that your hubby follows your blog- what a sweetheart! And I am a huge fan of the some e-cards. I like the Pinterest one.

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAAAAA!!! Your e-cards make me laugh!! But on the other hand I love your outfit post they keep me inspired! Xoxo wish you and Wells were here to celebrate with us this weekend.... sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that he reads your blog! My favorite is the "People think that I'm quiet because I'm shy, but really I've been silently judging them from afar and determining that they're all fucking retards."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk