JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Memorial Day weekend outfit

May 25, 2012

It's the freakin' weekend baby, I'm about to have me some fun!
{name that song in under 3 seconds and I'll know we're true friends}
Anyway, I'm pretty excited for more rain, again, here today.
whomp whomp.
But I will not let that get me down. 
I'm most excited about my afternoon playdate with Lindsay from Sadie & Stella, who's pretending to be healthy today but don't let her yummy fruit recipes fool you.
There will be lots of cheese and grease and bravo gossip over cocktails.
Be jealous, it's ok.  I would be if I were you.
In a dream world I'd wear something like this.
Because those heals look perfect for pushing a double stroller and that white blouse/necklace combo is just begging to be left alone by Wells & Tagg.
What are you fun plans for thins weekend?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

12 comments:

  1. Ignition by R. Kelly, duh!!! You will look adorbs!! I am trying to fool the world with my healthy recipes. You totally called me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and jealous! Enjoy! Sounds fun and wish we could join you amazing ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit!! Have fun this evening - what I would give to be a fly on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally sang that line in my head while I was reading (luckily for my co-workers I didn't sing it outloud). Love this outfit! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I have so many of those planned outfits and my husband just laughs at me when I am getting ready in the morning and I battle between my head and my heart with clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. R.Kelly-Ignition(preferably the remix!) Love the outfit and so jealous of your date with Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I think I need that blouse!! Who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the simplicity of this - perfect for anything this weekend! And cute! What great thinking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk