JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Red, White, and Blue Pillows

May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Friends!
Hope everyone is enjoying this awesome three day weekend!
Matthew has been out of town golfing all weekend so I'be been playing single mom.
Wow, it's hard work.
So maybe it's my new designer friend Lindsay moving to town, or maybe it's a late Spring Cleaning bug but I've got organizing, cleaning, and decorating on my brain.
First up is pillows for my living room.
Today I thought I'd go patriotic with my selections.  I'm at such a loss for where to start with my own house.  It's like the cheapest and easiest way to change a room yet I have MAJOR commitment issues.  MAJOR.
Which ones do you like?
Three, Five, and Six are my faves for sure.


1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Love them all, but 1,2, and 7 are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I completely agree with you. 3, 5, and 6 are my tops. They add enough color and pattern but are not so over the top that you will tire of them. Girl!! You don't even need my help. Look at you! I am coming over to take an assessment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with 7...wow.....in fact they are all gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all but I would say 3, 4,5,6,7 ....oh I just love them all! I have the same problem with living room pillows, they are always getting changed! My husband is not such a fan of my ever changing taste in pillows, but hey - at least it isn't the furniture that's changing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with Kelly Wearstler Bengal Bazaar print! I

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1, 6 and 7 together would make one fab couch happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 3, 5, and 7!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love 5 & 6!! can't wait to see which one you pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk