JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Guest Post {Lowlife Couture}

July 10, 2012

Good morning friends!
I, for one, did not sleep through those storms last night and am dragging booty morning.  Thank the lawd for coffee.  I might need to throw the babes in the stroller and walk down to starbucks.  That's usually just a weekend treat but my home brew Dunkin Donuts breakfast brew isn't cutting it.  Of course I'll be the disheveled housewife with all of us in our pj's amidst a very stylish young professional crowd in line.  I have no shame.
But enough about that, I have a real treat here for you loverlies this morning.
Becca from Lowlife Couture is here sharing a badass new tibi shirt and even gives us three reasons/seasons to justify buying it now.
Becca was one of those people I noticed kept leaving sweet comments and one day I decided to follow the link back and check out her blog.  I immediately loved it.  Girl puts together some insane outfit boards and killer design posts.
  ***
 I could not be more thrilled to be here today!
Julia has one of my absolute favorite blogs to visit, I don't ever miss a day! 
So, I am excited she asked me to join y'all today, to say the least. 

I have had my eye on this Tibi blouse for a few weeks now. 
Isn't it fabulous?!
So, in an effort to justify the price tag, 
I thought I would give styling it
for multiple seasons a go. 
I think it would be a year around'er for sure!




summer: blouse // shorts // bag // sandals 
fall: blouse // pants // flats // earrings // necklace
winter: blouse // shorts  // jacket // scarf // boots // earrings


I am pretty sure it will be added to my wardrobe soon.
And, I am pretty sure I will have no regrets!
I hope yall will stop by and visit me,
thanks for having me Julia! 

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

15 comments:

  1. Well you are right now I want to buy it! Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! her outfit posts are always the best! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having me! So fun! Now I might have to pull the trigger on ordering that bad boy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. gurl i am right there with ya this morning. no storms up our way but had to get up at 5 to drive down to C'ville for an appt at UVA. I cant drink enough coffee while I wait...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Summer look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top and all of these outfits are gorgeous! Great post, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca styled this top perfectly! I found and bought this Tibi top at a sample sale in NY and really have been finding that I wear it with everything -- loving these new ideas for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MUST have those green pants! And I'm with you on dragging the kids to Starbucks with me in our pjs. On those days I go thru the drive thru so no one can see my slippers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I no longer have the thrill of dragging the little ones in pj's to starbucks in the morning . I miss those days ... however, fast forward and last night I had my 20 year old and 17 year old looking for an arts and crafts project at 8 pm ... seriously we are still all about arts and crafts and they drug me in my sweat pants covered in paint as I am in the middle of a project. I have no adult shame!! It never ends!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loooove Becca! She's so sweet. Love her outfit selections.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous top! I can't decide which look I like best, maybe the fall?? Could be that I'm just praying for cooler temps :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun top and love all of the different ways it's styled, especially the winter one. My mind is already into thinking about wearing boots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're in the middle of a terrible drought here in Illinois and the crops are dying in the fields. It hasn't rained in about 6 weeks, and that was less than an inch. What I would give for an all- night thunderstorm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore Becca's taste and I would always wear every single one of the outfits she posts! This top is no exception. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love these outfits–especially the first two!! I also LOVE the combo of the green cafe capris and the leopard flats. just found your blog and love it! following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk