JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

LEOPARD SHORTS

July 17, 2012

My current love affair with leopard is no joke.  And now, I'm obsessed with these Alice + Olivia leopard shorts.  They're on sale too.  End of season sales can be tricky because you're basically buying something that's but supposed to on the way out.  But thankfully this recession has taught us all a few tricks to stretch pieces longer.  And clearly silk leopard shorts are a staple and not a trendy item.  I know all you lucky Charleston readers could manage to pull these off year round without much effort in the land of sunshine but I'm determined to find a way to work them into my fall wardrobe up here in Richmond.  I'm pretty sure I could pull together an outfit that involves black tights and fur for winter as well, just not sure I'd be cool enough to pull it off in person.
So who's with me?  Leopard shorts?  Yes?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

20 comments:

  1. Shut the front door. Why did you have to post this? You know I am having a serious leopard moment lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute, and with your legs? um I think so!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best taste! I love that sequin top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get them. They would look great with black tights this fall. Now you have me wanting to buy them and I am suppossed to be not shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg... i cant decide which I like more, the leopard shorts or the coral blazer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love them! And you nailed it styling them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea. loving that bow blouse too

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both very cute ideas! I especially love the pairing with the blouse! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them! I say yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm one of those lucky Charlestonians! I like that this particular leopard pattern isn't too street-corner (if ya know what I mean) and you could definitely rock these down south through to November (probaby with some tights or something)...love your outfit pics...and still on to that coral are ya? xoxo www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leopard is a staple! Nate Berkus even said animal prints will NEVER go out of style. So there you have it- you must get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. We could pull 'em off couldn't we :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is too fab. Love both outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've got to get out of my "no shorts" rut! I blame my kids, but really it's my own fault for not getting my butt to the gym. Black tights hide all evils though, so I should definitely give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the shorts! And both looks you put together with them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another "lucky Charlestonian" here. I love them too and love the silverquin t shirt as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those! Found this pair at the Loft this weekend and I'm very seriously thinking about buying them. Very similar
    http://www.loft.com/loft/product/product%3A282249/LOFT-promo-bucket-50-off-FP-070912/Ikat-Tiger-Print-Drapey-Shorts/282249?colorExplode=false&skuId=11472575&catid=cat810024&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=6600

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk