JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Assets Swim Suits

May 21, 2013


Two summers ago I bought the Black Assets Swimsuit from Target and wore it almost every day.  Wells wasn't even one yet and I was pregnant again and needed the extra tummy support.  Last summer I wore it a lot and was really pleased with how well it retained it's shape and held me in.  I think it can make another appearance this summer but I needed another one.  So last week I picked up the Pink Assets ruffletop swimsuit.  It's thick enough to smooth everything out and the ruffles create a pretty distraction drawing your attention back up where I like it.  You better believe that's what I've been rocking the past few days on the beach at Pawleys.  Now I just need to bite the bullet and buy the Mossimo Multi-color Large Straw Tote that everyone and their mom just bought.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. Buying bathing suits is so not fun! Love those from Assets. It is a great when you find a good. Also, love that Target bag that everyone and their mom is talking about but just picked up this one from Forever 21 yesterday for $12.50! It is much cuter in person. They also have a pink print which is cool. http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=handbags&ProductID=1053768993&VariantID=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate buying bathing suits. I think it's my least favorite thing to do. I can never find anything to fit my top!!

    I love that tote and the purple-ish one piece is gorgeous!

    xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag! I may have to get it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the fuschia swimsuit, darling!! Cute tote to go with! Julia!

    Come with me on my adventure in France.
    life, possibilities, grace
    a beautiful dream...

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. im a one-piece bathing suit gal and i need that pink one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That purple one is so pretty–and I've been obsessing over that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought an Assets suit last summer and love the fit. Must get the ruffled one this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to get on the one-piece bandwagon, the problem is, all the ones I love are veeeery expensive! That tote is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I will definitely try those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been eyeing those suits at Target for post baby but I wasn't sure if they really worked- after this review I might have to pick one up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to go buy one, thanks for the heads up and glad to hear I can wear while preggo. I bought the tote and love it, you should treat yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk