JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

House Tour: Coloful kitchen and Dining

May 22, 2013

 I'm completely smitten with this fresh and colorful kitchen and the adjoining dining room. I love how they utilized the space along the back wall to add in much needed cabinet space and even a cutout for a desk.  I love when I see people make their house work for them and how they live.  And those counter tops would serve as a perfect buffet for more formal occasion.  Our new house has a completely separate dining room so we don't really need it to work double duty but our old house would have been perfectly suited for this set-up.



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

16 comments:

  1. soooo beautiful
    http://www.ccchinachic.com/products/fashion/fashion-jewelry/c-126/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, lots of pretty color against white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking amazing! Just the right amount of color going on in here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorites too. You know I'm a sucker for color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty space. Just dressed up enough to feel special but still comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially love the kitchen nook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful space! Seriously the perfect kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Gorgeous!! One of my favorite kitchens I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with that kitchen! All that molding at the ceiling and that marble backsplash! Wowsers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first and third photos. I am crazy over those blue chairs.

    xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love, love!! Xo, K

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that marble backsplash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk