JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

The Best Skinny Jeans: Rag and Bone The Skinny in Kensington

December 17, 2013

Okay y'all know my most favorite jeans are the Rag and Bone The Skinny in Kensington. I talk about them a lot.  If you could see in person what they do to your inner thighs (aka, make them vanish) you would talk about them all the time too.  Anyway, thanks to a reader tip I just took the plunge on purchasing the exact same pair on sale at BloomingdalesBe sure to use code: MERRY at checkout to take the price down to $148 with free shipping.  Not bad ladies.  Cheaper than lipo.  Done.






Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Girl, like you need lipo...you're so skinny! And I'm loving your new picture in your black dress and statement necklace! Gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, back to back posts about these AND a discount code!? Purchase made! :) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they run true to size? I normally wear Hudson Jeans but want to give these a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MERRY isn't working for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn, looks like the sale ended yesterday. "Merry" gives me free shipping, but the base price is not discounted anymore. But thanks so much for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so skinny! And I'm loving your new picture in your black dress and statement necklace! Gorge!
    cheap skinny jeans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk