JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Christmas Wine Bar | Monogrammed Acrylic Tray

December 18, 2013

I'm smitten with my new acrylic Christmas tray from luxe + lillies .  As soon as I took it out of the box I knew it was going to be the perfect way to bring a little more Christmas into our kitchen.  I used it to set up a little bit of a mini wine bar.  Nothing fancy, just a cheerful place to pour my glass of wine in the afternoon.  I mean evening.  No, I mean afternoon.  Let's be real.

I've been a big fan of Keely's style since I first started blogging and it's no wonder love everything in her shop.  Girl has great taste.  I selected the zebras in clover with a red monogram.  I'm really loving all things red and green this year.  That's new for me.  I really like that the pattern keeps it fun and it's not too over the top Christmas that I can't use it year round.

acrylic tray from luxe + lillies c/o | Pottery Barn Monogrammed Wine Glasses | Crate & Barrel Plaid Dishtowel


I've also loved stringing our Christmas cards up in the kitchen this year.  I just taped pieces of twine to the wall with gold duct tape and then used clothes pins to clip them on.  I keep adding new strands as the cards arrive.  I'm not sure why I've never done it this way before.

Speaking of Christmas Cards, I just finally got around to addressing ours last night.  Is any one else really behind this year?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

15 comments:

  1. Love that tray! I have like 3 arcyllic trays and I use them all the time. You should hopefully get our card today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card idea. I am still stacking ours on the mantel. I am waaaaaay behind this year. I am picking up my cards at the printer this morning. Nothing is wrapped yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a tray for everything too!! Such a beautiful bar vignette and I adore that plaid dishtowel from C&B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tray is on my wish list too. I love the zebras in green. And I'm even more behind on my cards so no worries. But I am never behind on my afternoon wine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tray and I did the same thing to display cards this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually have my wine in the afternoon too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still awaiting our Christmas cards so I'm just crossing my fingers I get them in the mail by New Year's Eve;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that tray & the styling is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute....love that darling Zebra tray!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that tray! I am doing the same thing with our cards this year. I wonder why I didn't do this in the past- so easy and looks festive on our great room wall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a tray for everything,such a beautiful bar. I wonder to do this..
    wine tours

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun..I swoon over all things zebra!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk