JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Cute Affordable Kids Clothes | Old Navy

February 25, 2014

This is not a sponsored post by Old Navy, although I wish it were.  Just consider it a public service announcement for cute affordable clothes for your kids.  Truthfully, I find a lot of things at Old Navy that really mix and match well with more high end lines like mini boden and crewcuts.  I prefer the style and quality over the same price point at Target.

Here a few of my top picks for Spring for girls.  I tried to include both Toddler and Girls sizes since Wells is already on the fence.  She can easily wear toddler sizes still but I'm trying to throw some big girls things here way too just to up the variety.

Boy Mamas, y'all didn't think I'd leave you hanging did you?  I've got you covered just below the girls with my favorites for boys.  Classic, preppy, and straight leg. 


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Such great pics!! I haven't looked at old navy since the fall. The girls spring has so many great dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Old Navy! I put that anchor sweater in my cart yesterday for Camille. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all adorable! Your kids always look too cute and fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah it's all soooo precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all SO stinkin' cute...now I just need a kid to dress!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much cute stuff!! I love old navy for good deals on baby clothes- so cheap but decent quality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    This blog is such a super one.All the kids wears are too good in quality.These are looking pretty also.Thank you…
    The Kiddys World Website

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page Children Clothes Welcome to The Closeout Club Inc., your #1 wholesale distributor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, Discount Designer Clothes are now available at huge number of outlet. The designers of clothing pay exceptionally good attention to all and every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sell my kids and baby clothes


    We buy new and gently used quality clothing from parents whose kids have outgrown them. We make this process easy by sending the parents a reply paid satchel which they fill with their unwanted clothes and send back. We then pick which items meet our high standarts and pay the seller. Simple. We resell this quality and designer clothing for a fraction of what the same items cost in shops. Postage is flat rate Australia wide.

    GorgeousGroms is fantastic for your wallet, great for the environment and most importantly your kids will look absolutely gorgeous and more information then visit: www.gorgeousgroms.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk