JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Navy + White Obsessions

March 7, 2014

We have yet another dreary day today here.  Thankfully the projected snow is coming down only as rain.  Sneaking a hint that our warmer forecast for the weekend might really be true.  I am so ready for it y'all.  We all are, I know.

I've got Spring Fashion on the brain.  Maybe if I focus only on warm weather clothes I can will the sunshine into coming.  I love the simplicity of these finds. I picture them with gold sandals on their own or paired up with some color come summer.


I have to give my friend credit for finding this little jewel of a dress.  It looks so comfortable and amazingly flattering.  And check out the back, so pretty.  I think I might need to be a copycat and order this dress too.


Y'all know I have an obsession with necklaces.  Bracelets seem to get in the way and big earrings are still out with little curious fingers pawing my body.  A statement necklace helps a simple outfit feel more polished without much thought. 


I'm not sure which I like better, the top or the dress.  Would it be crazy to get them both in the same pattern?  You're right.  Dress it is.  And top.



I have been hearing the most amazing things about tieks.  Have you tried them yet?


 I'm in love with this skirt.  Perfect for Church or work or just for stepping it up on a random Tuesday.  But not too fuss.  Long enough to not feel like a teenager.  Big win in my book.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. Love all of these! That dress is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your picks. I think I need to try Tieks! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the back of the dress and the KS skirt is perfect!! I am so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That maxi is fantastic! The kate spade skirt is also amazing, and I love the shoes it's paired with. You can never go wrong with navy and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That maxi has my name written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE navy and white together - it's the best and most classic color combination. I've heard nothing but amazing things about Tieks, and I've really been wanting to invest in a pair. And that Kate Spade skirt is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love navy and white. It's just so classic and bold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't enough of anything blue...it's like my go to neutral!! I really need to get a pair of Tieks, I always hear such great things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that skirt, the LPs and can't wait to try tieks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love my Tieks! They are really comfortable and so many colors to choose from. Definitely get a pair (or two) if you don't already have some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk