I already found my favorite jeans two years ago and I recently purchased a second pair of the exact same thing. I've tried other pairs in the meantime but nothing makes my butt or thighs look as good! My first pair got a ridiculous amount of wear because they were the only jeans that fit. I wore them almost daily on the floor with babies and at the playground so they are broken in just right. The second pair will be reserved for when I need to step it up and can't show up with a rip in the knee.
I'm picturing all of these tops pair with skinny jeans and boots or booties. Although yesterday and today you're more likely to need rain boots. Although I have to say, booties have made a new appearance in my closet after I scored a super inexpensive pair at Marshalls. But they are reserved for weekday daytime wear or girls nights and are off limits for date night. M hates them!
Pelle Vegan Leather Top || Gosamer Tee || Ainsley Ruffle-back Pullover || Lacy Opacity Tee || Gigi New York Stone all in one bag
_________________________________________________________________
*affiliate links used in sale links, please see sidebar for more information

You will love that pullover! Such a pretty lacy tee featured too. Enjoy your Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI love the bootie look I'm but having a hard time pulling the trigger on a pair! Do you own the Sam Edelman ones? Are they comfy?
ReplyDeleteI love that Anthro top. I think I need it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get those pearl bangles?
ReplyDelete