What an awesome weekend we just had! A fun neighborhood kids party, a fun and relaxed neighborhood party for just the grownups, a neighborhood yard sale, and Mother's Day. I couldn't have asked for better weather or more laughs. We really got so lucky moving in to such an awesome neighborhood. Is it just me or does May feel just as busy as December?
Lots of parties means lots of cute outfits! I've still got white neutrals on the brain. I love how pretty they are in Spring! And so polished and easy!
*affiliate links used


I have the J. Crew top and get so many compliments when I wear it. It's such an amazing cut with cute little sleeves!!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
www.BundleMeBaby.etsy.com
I bet! Those sleeves are what drew me in!
DeleteLoving neutrals too!
ReplyDeleteJulia, do you have that tote you linked? That bag has been on my list for months and I can't seem to decide between that one or the J.Crew tote. I love that it is reversible but I just can't decide!
ReplyDelete~Lucy from East Meets South
Julia, do you have that tote you linked? That bag has been on my list for months and I can't seem to decide between that one or the J.Crew tote. I love that it is reversible but I just can't decide!
ReplyDelete~Lucy from East Meets South