Spring Cocktails. It makes me smile just saying it out loud. I'm helping to plan a Spring Garden Party this weekend in our neighborhood and I've been tasked to bring the signature drink. I started looking into fun party punch to serve and found several that would both look pretty and taste great served in a batch. I thought y'all might like to see what I narrowed it down to as well. Also, I would love to hear any of your favorite fresh cocktails!
My favorite drink lately is a Malibu bay breeze; Malibu Rum, Pineapple Juice, and a squeeze of lime. Reminds me of being 22 at the beach. I'm excited to give all of these drinks below a try as well. They all look so refreshing and delicious! Like the kind of good you have to be careful about.
Find the original recipes and directions below:
Meyer Lemonade with Rosemary and Vodka || Citrusy Champagne Sangria || Coconut Mojito || Strawberry Gin Smash || Watermelon Mint Spiked Lemonade

Watermelon Mint Spiked Lemonade?? Yes please!
ReplyDeleteThat Lemonade looks amazing! Definitely pinning for future use.
ReplyDeleteThese all look so delicious and refreshing!
ReplyDeleteAh, what wonderful recipes. I am heading out to my garden for rosemary and mint! xo Leslie
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I love this post. I am definitely pinning this as a reminder for summertime cocktails! I wish I could try the Champagne Sangria tonight!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I made a yummy cocktail for Mother's Day that I discovered as a Trader Joe's sample -- equal parts sherbet and prosecco with frozen fruit! It was delish. I bought the pomegranate blueberry sherbet and served it with frozen blueberries in the pitcher, but I think you could mix it up with different flavors of sherbet. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. "Equal parts" means a container of sherbet to a bottle of prosecco! Cheers!
Delete