JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

God Bless America

May 2, 2011

SO PROUD OF OUR AMERICAN TROOPS WHO HAVE FAUGHT SO HARD TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY.  
TODAY AND EVERYDAY.  
CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE LAST NIGHT!

*I first found out about this via text message where I immediately went to facebook for more information until The Today show came on.  Thanks LA for the heads up and thanks Matt Lauer for making my morning coffee a bit more exciting this morning.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who found out this way. Just made my coffee, turned on the Today Show, and checked facebook…interesting how we get our news these days! hah! Cheers (with our coffee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got goose bumps and teary-eyed just seeing that graphic of the US up...I found out last night and have felt the same way, I'm so grateful for our men and women in uniform, what a great day for them!!! HAPPIEST of mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was finally watching the Royal Wedding on Fox News when this broke last night-- Geraldo was positively giddy. So proud of our Navy SEALS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of our CIA and Navy Seals! Both here in Virginia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk