It's linky time again.
{Go here to check them all out}
***
I knew y'all were hoping I'd reveal some pictures of my living room in Richmond and not just our house in Pawleys and to be honest I had every intention of it.
But, as I mentioned yesterday, we have a little surprise makeover going on in our dining room right now and Wells and I can't be home.
In fact the chemicals used on the walls last night to treat mold were so strong that we camped out at my parents house last night to avoid the strong fumes.
I don't want this next baby being born naked or anything!
So anyway, these were pictures I had access to pull up from my blog since my computer and camera and toothbrush are all in quarantine at my house.
****
Don't worry though, I've got a little guest post coming up at the end of the month over at my girl's blog and I've promised her the very first PROGRESS pics.
Without further ado,
LIVING ROOM
***All interior photos by JuliaRyanPhotography***







I so LOVE your living room! Now hurry back down to Charleston for a play date!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhich color did you use on the walls?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the quick reply!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous room. It looks very fresh, and welcoming! Just found your blog through the blog hop :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the soothing color palette and so many of the details. It's beautiful!
ReplyDelete*Sighhh* What a relaxing, calm, beautiful room! If I saw pics of your room in a magazine, I would stop and stare. It is absolutely stunning! I'm excited to see your new living room too! Hope everything gets worked out at your place and you can get home soon!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm your newest follower! I loveeee this room!!
ReplyDeleteLove the space, it's fresh and bright!
ReplyDeleteWow, GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty room. I like the mix of color and patern - zebra stripes with the blue&white floral. Also loved the shape of the couch-makes the space more intimate. Visiting via Roomspiration.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, fresh, coastal room.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm pretty much in love with your living room. I know, it's a little weird but what can I say? This is gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO so gorgeous my love!
ReplyDeleteI am in love with your living room. It is absolutely stunning. Especially love the chairs. I found you over at Roomspiration. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to stop by and say hi and consider following me back. Thanks so much. I am part of Roomspiration too...I am hosting guest bedrooms on Monday.
ReplyDeleteoh. my. jealousy! Beautiful! What a great color scheme!! Great room!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous living room. Love the color palette and the mix of patterns!
ReplyDeleteYou did a fabulous job!
P/S: Come by and enter my giveaway for a chance to win a $50 gift cert from My Urban Child!
http://www.mixandchic.com/2011/09/giveaway-my-urban-child.html
Great blog, a new follower!
Jessie
www.mixandchic.com
I love your living room! So light and airy and elegant. I found you through the Roomspiration Link Party. Glad I did. I joined as a follower. I hope you will visit The Corson Cottage sometime and consider following:)
ReplyDeleteMe again! :) Just wanted to let you know I'm featuring your fabulous living room tomorrow (Monday.) Feel free to grab a button to show you've been featured. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete(The html for my button is in my sidebar.) :)